Come rain, shine, or global pandemic, plumbing problems wait for no one! But, considering the COVID-19 crisis, many Kareela residents are wondering if they can hire a plumber safely, successfully, and legally.
Luckily, the answer is yes! Most plumber in Kareela is still offering their services. However, that doesn’t mean that each one is taking the necessary safety precautions.
When picking a plumber, it’s important to choose one who will ensure the safety of you and their workers. This way, you can play a role in your personal protection and stopping the spread.
To help you make a safe and smart decision and choose a safe and smart plumber, we’ve put together some signs to look out for.
Professional Pandemic Precautions
Make sure to choose a professional plumber who takes safety precautions seriously. Contact them directly and ask how they will handle health and safety practices at your home. This is a great time to let them know if you have any sick or vulnerable people in your home.
For peace of mind, you want plumbers that prioritise cleanliness, sanitation, safety, and proper hygiene before, during, and after their work. To help stop the spread and stay safe, pick a plumbing company that ensures their team maintains the following safety measures:
- Produces daily health reports before working (including their family and community)
- Wears protective gear, gloves, masks, and clean boot covers on your premises
- Ensures hands are washed and sanitised before and after
- Sustains social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times
- Comes armed with all necessary tools and equipment
- Ensures all equipment is clean, safe, and in top condition
- Cleans and disinfects all devices used before and after the job
- Cleans and disinfects any surfaces they encounter before and after the job
Make sure to ask about their payment procedures. You’ll want to pick a plumber that offers contactless, digital payments. This way, you won’t have to worry about handling money, card machines, or cash registers – you can pay as quick as a click!
This way, you can easily ensure your plumbing problems are no more while helping to stop the spread! Remember to stay safe yourself. Maintain social distancing, wash your hands regularly, don’t touch your face, and avoid shaking hands!
At Priority Plus Plumbing, we’ve always prioritised safe and sanitary work. Following the strictest Australian regulations, you can rest easy knowing that you and your family will be protected and problem-free!
Whether you need advice or hire plumber in Kareela, call us!